Neighborhoods — Richmond T-Shirt by Heather Rankin
An original design by Heather Rankin in Richmond, Virginia. Many neighborhoods united.
Made with premium quality fabric and construction. Comfortable and wearable with a modern, fitted (not boxy) style. It ages well and holds its shape and color over time. And the quality, clean look can even work dressed up.
How does it fit?
- Runs true to size but leans snug and long
- IMPORTANT: If you prefer a looser fit, please order a size up
- Works great for women as a unisex shirt
What do we love about this shirt?
- Sweatshop and child labor free
- Combed ring spun cotton for softness, comfort and durability
- Pre-washed to minimize shrinkage; Side seams for fit and stability
PICK YOUR COLOR AND SIZE…