Long Sleeve RVA Richmond T-Shirt — Neighborhoods by Heather Rankin
An original design by Heather Rankin in Richmond, Virginia. Many neighborhoods united.
Made with premium quality fabric and construction. Extremely soft and comfortable with a modern, fitted (not boxy) style. It wears well and holds its shape and color over time. Longer sleeve and shirt length.
How does it fit?
- IMPORTANT: If you prefer a looser fit, order a size up
- Runs true to size but leans snug and long in shirt and sleeve lengths
- Works great for women as a unisex shirt, but can be snug in the chest
What do we love about this shirt?
- Sweatshop and child labor free
- Combed ring spun cotton for softness, comfort and durability
- Pre-washed to minimize shrinkage; Side-seams for fit and stability
PICK YOUR COLOR AND SIZE…